Don’t Waste Your Money: Consumer Reports tests mileage of Ford vehicles
Ford is making a dramatic mileage claim for its redesigned 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid — 47 miles per gallon in the city, 47 on the highway and 47 combined.
But the Ford Fusion hybrid didn’t come close to that in consumer reports real-world mileage tests.
Consumer Reports’ tests of the Ford C-Max found similar discrepancies in its fuel efficiency.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery