Don’t Waste Your Money: Consumer Reports tests mileage of Ford vehicles
Ford is making a dramatic mileage claim for its redesigned 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid — 47 miles per gallon in the city, 47 on the highway and 47 combined.
But the Ford Fusion hybrid didn’t come close to that in consumer reports real-world mileage tests.
Consumer Reports’ tests of the Ford C-Max found similar discrepancies in its fuel efficiency.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods
- Hampton man who died after being placed in emergency custody identified