Don’t Waste Your Money: Consumer Reports tests mileage of Ford vehicles
Ford is making a dramatic mileage claim for its redesigned 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid — 47 miles per gallon in the city, 47 on the highway and 47 combined.
But the Ford Fusion hybrid didn’t come close to that in consumer reports real-world mileage tests.
Consumer Reports’ tests of the Ford C-Max found similar discrepancies in its fuel efficiency.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury