Special patch to be worn during Army/Navy game to honor man killed in helicopter crash
A special patch will be worn at this year’s Army/Navy Game–the SEAL Team 3 patch of Brenden Looney.
Looney was one of six Americans killed in a 2010 helicopter crash in southern Afghanistan.
Looney’s family just visited Virginia Beach three months ago, to participate in the Travis Manion 9/11 Heroes Run in his honor.
Navy linebacker Brye French will wear the former Navy football player’s patch.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time