SPCA in New Zealand trains dogs to drive
Man’s best friend—he kisses you when you get home from a long day at work.
Maybe even fetches the paper.
But in New Zealand, he can drive!
For the past 2 months, the SPCA has been using a master trainer to work with dogs that’ve been abandoned or whose owners said had behavior problems.
The whole program is really just a challenge that all those involved want to conquer.
The driving dogs and their trainers will be put to the test soon.
They’ll have to drive on live TV.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home