SPCA in New Zealand trains dogs to drive
Man’s best friend—he kisses you when you get home from a long day at work.
Maybe even fetches the paper.
But in New Zealand, he can drive!
For the past 2 months, the SPCA has been using a master trainer to work with dogs that’ve been abandoned or whose owners said had behavior problems.
The whole program is really just a challenge that all those involved want to conquer.
The driving dogs and their trainers will be put to the test soon.
They’ll have to drive on live TV.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize