SPCA in New Zealand trains dogs to drive
Man’s best friend—he kisses you when you get home from a long day at work.
Maybe even fetches the paper.
But in New Zealand, he can drive!
For the past 2 months, the SPCA has been using a master trainer to work with dogs that’ve been abandoned or whose owners said had behavior problems.
The whole program is really just a challenge that all those involved want to conquer.
The driving dogs and their trainers will be put to the test soon.
They’ll have to drive on live TV.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’