Virginia teacher beaten in school parking lot by ex-boyfriend
A Virginia man is locked up because police say he beat his ex-girlfriend to a bloody pulp.
They say he did it right outside of her job at a middle school in the parking lot.
Goochland County police say during the violent attack, a teacher and his wife pulled into the lot, saw what was happening and somehow convinced him to leave her alone.
That may have taken action just in time.
“Given what we saw on scene, the lacerations and the swollen cheek bones and face and lacerations to the back of the head, I think had they not shown up, this man might have killed her,” says Sheriff James Agnew of Goochland County.
They say no kids witnessed the beating.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’