Virginia teacher beaten in school parking lot by ex-boyfriend
A Virginia man is locked up because police say he beat his ex-girlfriend to a bloody pulp.
They say he did it right outside of her job at a middle school in the parking lot.
Goochland County police say during the violent attack, a teacher and his wife pulled into the lot, saw what was happening and somehow convinced him to leave her alone.
That may have taken action just in time.
“Given what we saw on scene, the lacerations and the swollen cheek bones and face and lacerations to the back of the head, I think had they not shown up, this man might have killed her,” says Sheriff James Agnew of Goochland County.
They say no kids witnessed the beating.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave