Stick to Mario and Donkey Kong
I have nothing against video games. I find them fun, and mainly lean towards Mario and Donkey Kong. I guess that’s why I’d never kidnap teens, lock them in a basement, and force them to act out the game for me. Plus, where would I get magical feathers?
Would a school bus full of teenagers really stop for a broken down car? I mean seriously! There has to be some sort of school guideline saying nope, that may not be safe for the kiddos. Also, do that many high school students still ride the bus every day? That was not the case at my school.
The kids the sick brothers chose as players made it kind of easy to predict the outcomes. Not because someone was stronger or smarter, but because the episode focused on them more. So, your best friend likes a guy who likes you? Yep, you’re going to be a main focus of the game because you’ve got a lot of extra baggage going on.
I was so happy to see Penelope and Kevin together. The quirkiness of their relationship is so endearing. It balances out the sickness of the creeps they study. Every time I see him thought I have “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” flashbacks. I’ll admit it, I miss that show.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship