Report: Gabby Douglas almost quit gymnastics to work for Chick-fil-A
Gymnast Gabby Douglas is revealing that she almost quit her sport to just get a job a at Chick-fil-A.
According to the New York Daily News, when she was 15, she texted her mother and said gymnastics just wasn’t her passion anymore.
But thanks to a conversation with her older brother, she decided to keep training.
And of course, that paid off for the gold medalist.
She won gold last summer in the individual all-around competition and won another gold with Team USA.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom