Go Hug a Cactus
Dad: Hahahahaha, go hug a cactus. That’s a good line. I may have to use that.
Me: Where are there any cacti in Kentucky?
Dad: They aren’t. The person would have to leave to find one. Bonus!
I did not see that coming! I mean like 15 seconds before I figured it out, but by then it was too late. Rizzo killed the big boss! The whole “Vegas” episode, we’re watching the ramifications of Savino murdering the Milwaukee guys. We know there is a possibility they’re taking him out, but in a last minute switch it’s decided Angelo should die instead. This is going to create some craziness at the Savoy.
I feel like “Vegas” should do a crossover episode with “Criminal Minds,” ignoring the whole different decade thing. Jones would have been a great criminal to study. He’s just plain creepy. The killer who is calm and patient just makes me even more nervous.
Me: I think Lamb needs to stop being so smug. Maybe that’s why I don’t like him.
Dad: Why is that?
Me: The cowboy cockiness is just getting on my nerves. What has he done to make himself stand to that level?
Dad: You’re reading too much into it. Just enjoy the show.
Remind me never to run for political office in the west. They’re rough out there. If you lose the race, you’re out of the city. I love how the mayor just left the sheriff. He brings in his friend for this job and then just heads out. Nice.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket