Beach police need help to find two men accused of burglary
Virginia Beach police need your help to find two men wanted for burglary.
They are looking for Adrean Lamont Hall, 20, with a last known address of the 4800 block of Mineral Springs Road, Suffolk and Charlie Lee Gregory, Jr., 21, with a last known address of the 3700 block of Whitney Court, Virginia Beach.
Police say on Wednesday, October 10, 2012, the suspects broke into a home in the 900 block of Smoke Tree Lane. They say it appeared as though they entered through a back door.
Then on Tuesday, October 23, 2012, police say someone saw the suspects enter the victim’s home in the 3900 block of Lombard Court through a back door. They say the suspects left the area in a blue, possibly newer model van.
Both homes are in the Green Run area, but police say the burglaries do not appear to be related.
Both suspects are currently wanted on charges of Burglary and Grand Larceny; Hall for the October 10 incident and Gregory for the October 23 burglary.
If you know anything, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend