Report: Virginia Tech football players charged following explosion
(WDBJ7.com) – Two Virginia Tech football players have been charged with setting off an explosive device near a Blacksburg apartment.
20-year-old Joshua Trimble and 19-year-old Brian Rody both were arrested. Trimble and Rody are members of the Virginia Tech football team.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!