Report: Virginia Tech football players charged following explosion
(WDBJ7.com) – Two Virginia Tech football players have been charged with setting off an explosive device near a Blacksburg apartment.
20-year-old Joshua Trimble and 19-year-old Brian Rody both were arrested. Trimble and Rody are members of the Virginia Tech football team.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship