Mystery man who may have won part of Powerball jackpot could have tie to Virginia
We’re still waiting to find out who’s holding the second Powerball jackpot ticket.
We’ve seen a video of a man in a Maryland gas station suspected of winning.
A witness says he may have had a VDOT logo on the back of his vest.
A spokeswoman for VDOT says it looks like one of their vests, maybe worn by someone in their safety service patrol, but they don’t know who the man is.
An Arizona lottery official says no one has come forward yet to redeem the winning ticket.
The person has 180 days to do that and has to redeem it in Arizona, or mail it in.
- Community helps family who lost father while treating two kids with cancer
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Three from Hampton Roads indicted in 7-Eleven immigration raids
- Woman sentenced to death set to walk free, go shopping with victim's grandson