Mystery man who may have won part of Powerball jackpot could have tie to Virginia
We’re still waiting to find out who’s holding the second Powerball jackpot ticket.
We’ve seen a video of a man in a Maryland gas station suspected of winning.
A witness says he may have had a VDOT logo on the back of his vest.
A spokeswoman for VDOT says it looks like one of their vests, maybe worn by someone in their safety service patrol, but they don’t know who the man is.
An Arizona lottery official says no one has come forward yet to redeem the winning ticket.
The person has 180 days to do that and has to redeem it in Arizona, or mail it in.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!