Man killed at Chesapeake house party
Chesapeake, Va. – A 21-year-old man was killed after he was shot at a Chesapeake house party early Sunday morning.
Police say Deonte Jamel Parson was pronounced dead at the scene in the 700 block of Quail Ave in the South Norfolk section of the city.
Police encourage anybody with information regarding this incident to call the Chesapeake Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP or text “CHESTIP” with information to CRIMES (274637). Please remember Crime Line tipsters may remain anonymous
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery