Man killed at Chesapeake house party
Chesapeake, Va. – A 21-year-old man was killed after he was shot at a Chesapeake house party early Sunday morning.
Police say Deonte Jamel Parson was pronounced dead at the scene in the 700 block of Quail Ave in the South Norfolk section of the city.
Police encourage anybody with information regarding this incident to call the Chesapeake Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP or text “CHESTIP” with information to CRIMES (274637). Please remember Crime Line tipsters may remain anonymous
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach