Man killed at Chesapeake house party
Chesapeake, Va. – A 21-year-old man was killed after he was shot at a Chesapeake house party early Sunday morning.
Police say Deonte Jamel Parson was pronounced dead at the scene in the 700 block of Quail Ave in the South Norfolk section of the city.
Police encourage anybody with information regarding this incident to call the Chesapeake Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP or text “CHESTIP” with information to CRIMES (274637). Please remember Crime Line tipsters may remain anonymous
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize