Man killed at Chesapeake house party
Chesapeake, Va. – A 21-year-old man was killed after he was shot at a Chesapeake house party early Sunday morning.
Police say Deonte Jamel Parson was pronounced dead at the scene in the 700 block of Quail Ave in the South Norfolk section of the city.
Police encourage anybody with information regarding this incident to call the Chesapeake Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP or text “CHESTIP” with information to CRIMES (274637). Please remember Crime Line tipsters may remain anonymous
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth