Kansas City Chiefs player, girlfriend, killed in murder-suicide
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A Kansas City Chiefs player shot himself Saturday morning at Arrowhead Stadium after shooting his girlfriend at an East Side Kansas City home according to Kansas City Police, according to Fox4KC.
Sources say Jovan Belcher, 25, got into an argument with his girlfriend.
Police found a woman shot multiple times at about 7:40 a.m. in the 5400 block of Crysler. There was also a baby, approximately 6 months old in the home at the time.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach