Kansas City Chiefs player, girlfriend, killed in murder-suicide
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A Kansas City Chiefs player shot himself Saturday morning at Arrowhead Stadium after shooting his girlfriend at an East Side Kansas City home according to Kansas City Police, according to Fox4KC.
Sources say Jovan Belcher, 25, got into an argument with his girlfriend.
Police found a woman shot multiple times at about 7:40 a.m. in the 5400 block of Crysler. There was also a baby, approximately 6 months old in the home at the time.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen