Kansas City Chiefs player, girlfriend, killed in murder-suicide
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A Kansas City Chiefs player shot himself Saturday morning at Arrowhead Stadium after shooting his girlfriend at an East Side Kansas City home according to Kansas City Police, according to Fox4KC.
Sources say Jovan Belcher, 25, got into an argument with his girlfriend.
Police found a woman shot multiple times at about 7:40 a.m. in the 5400 block of Crysler. There was also a baby, approximately 6 months old in the home at the time.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Update: Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'