Kansas City Chiefs player, girlfriend, killed in murder-suicide
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A Kansas City Chiefs player shot himself Saturday morning at Arrowhead Stadium after shooting his girlfriend at an East Side Kansas City home according to Kansas City Police, according to Fox4KC.
Sources say Jovan Belcher, 25, got into an argument with his girlfriend.
Police found a woman shot multiple times at about 7:40 a.m. in the 5400 block of Crysler. There was also a baby, approximately 6 months old in the home at the time.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says