FDA issues warning over Lipitor recall
The FDA is now urging folks to stop taking the popular cholesterol drug, Lipitor.
They say it could be contaminated with specks of glass.
Ranbaxy pharmaceuticals announced the recall about three weeks ago, but this is the first time the FDA has told people to stop taking the generic Lipitor.
Ranbaxy has stopped making the drug until they figure out how the glass got in the pills.
Still, some pharmacies are telling customers it’s OK to take the drug.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Bullying or Fun? Military spouses go to battle over "Dependa" on Facebook
- Wait -- they found a gun hidden WHERE?!
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- UPDATE: Woman caught on camera stealing from baby's grave explains why she did it