Burglar picks wrong house, boxer fights back
OKLAHOMA CITY – It appears a burglary suspect chose the wrong home to break into this week. KFOR-TV reported the suspect broke into the home of boxer and personal trainer Norm Houston.
“I heard a thumbing noise on my garage door,” Houston told KFOR. “I swung open my backdoor and somebody was standing there.”
The two got into a fight right there in the garage, Oklahoma City Police Master Sgt. Gary Knight told KFOR.
“The burglar started out by apologizing to him for getting into the garage and said he had fixed the damage only to follow that up by punching him in the face,” Knight said.
Needless to say, Houston fought back.
The suspect had to be taken to the hospital before going to jail.
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge