Report: Dallas police officer on leave after violent rap
DALLAS (The Huffington Post) — A Dallas police lieutenant whose officer husband was killed while on duty three years ago has been put on administrative leave as officials investigate her side job as local rapper Lucille Baller, who in one song threatens to shoot anyone who messes with her.
Lt. Regina Smith, who oversees burglary and theft detectives for two patrol investigative units, also runs Big Rush In LLC. She started the music production company and independent record label after the 2009 death of her husband, Dallas Sr. Cpl. Norman Smith, who was nicknamed the “Big Russian.”
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach