Neighbors concerned after man shot in their Norfolk neighborhood
Norfolk, Va. – Police are now investigating after a man was shot in Norfolk early Monday morning.
The call came in at 5:30 a.m. Monday morning. Police responded to the 900 block of East Princess Anne Road after receiving reports of a shooting. Police say when units arrived, the male victim had already been transported to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital in a private vehicle. Police believe the man drove himself. The victim arrived at the hospital at 5:30 a.m., and was immediately rushed into surgery.
Police cleared the scene around 7:30 a.m. NewsChannel 3 will release more information as it becomes available.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery