Man hospitalized in Suffolk warehouse accident
Suffolk, Va. – A man was injured while on the job in a Suffolk warehouse last week, officials tell NewsChannel 3.
On November 21 at approximately 8:49 p.m., a police officer responded to an industrial accident that happened at the Target warehouse located at 300 Manning Bridge Road.
The floor supervisor at Target told the police officer that he found the victim in a work trailer unconscious and on the floor.
The floor supervisor immediately contacted warehouse medical personnel at the time of the accident. Police say the victim was stacking boxes, when they fell on top of him, striking him in the head. Suffolk fire and rescue crews also responded.
The victim was transported by Nightingale to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. OSHA was notified about the incident.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates on this story, and be sure to watch starting First at Four.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's