Four arrested after officers find heroin during traffic stop in Dare County
Dare County, N.C. – Four people were arrested in Dare County last week after their vehicle was stopped as part of a narcotics investigation and heroin was found.
The Dare Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Unit, Dare Sheriff’s Patrol Deputies, Currituck County Sheriff’s Deputies and the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation were part of the investigation.
18-year-old Anna Catherine Baggett, 20-year-old Amanda Schae Champlin, 22-year-old Zachary James Davis and 22-year-old Kenneth Lee Wells face conspiracy and drug charges.
All four are being held at the Dare County Detention Center in lieu of bond.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested