Taking Action Getting a Job: General Clerk II
Job Number: 330452
Job Description: General Clerk II
The employee will perform administrative and clerical duties in support of a Naval Aviation squadron. The duties may include but are not limited to:
• Official Mail Management: Receipt, appropriate handling, and distribution of U.S. Mail.
• Navy correspondence: Preparation of standard Navy correspondence, letters, and messages.
• FITREPS/EVALS: Familiarization with preparation of evaluations and reports of fitness.
• Personnel: Processing of personnel actions such as leave, pay, Page 2 preparation, SGLI, travel, and security clearances. Personnel accounting procedures including muster reports, gains, and losses.
necessary force to move wheeled production equipment weighing 500 lbs a distance of 300 feet
Ability to routinely move product and containers between equipment processes
Ability to perform tasks at a rate equal to productions standards
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'