Taking Action Getting a Job: General Clerk II
Job Number: 330452
Job Description: General Clerk II
The employee will perform administrative and clerical duties in support of a Naval Aviation squadron. The duties may include but are not limited to:
• Official Mail Management: Receipt, appropriate handling, and distribution of U.S. Mail.
• Navy correspondence: Preparation of standard Navy correspondence, letters, and messages.
• FITREPS/EVALS: Familiarization with preparation of evaluations and reports of fitness.
• Personnel: Processing of personnel actions such as leave, pay, Page 2 preparation, SGLI, travel, and security clearances. Personnel accounting procedures including muster reports, gains, and losses.
necessary force to move wheeled production equipment weighing 500 lbs a distance of 300 feet
Ability to routinely move product and containers between equipment processes
Ability to perform tasks at a rate equal to productions standards
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found