Langley conducts night flying
LANGLEY AIR FORCE BASE, Va. – The 1st Fighter Wing will conduct night flying exercises from Nov. 26 through 29 and again Dec. 3 through 6.
Flights will start at 10 a.m. and continue through as late as 9 p.m.
The flights will remain within the standard flight patterns. Air Force pilots need night flying to meet their training and proficiency requirements
The wing last conducted night flying in March of this year.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach