Langley conducts night flying
LANGLEY AIR FORCE BASE, Va. – The 1st Fighter Wing will conduct night flying exercises from Nov. 26 through 29 and again Dec. 3 through 6.
Flights will start at 10 a.m. and continue through as late as 9 p.m.
The flights will remain within the standard flight patterns. Air Force pilots need night flying to meet their training and proficiency requirements
The wing last conducted night flying in March of this year.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!