Langley conducts night flying
LANGLEY AIR FORCE BASE, Va. – The 1st Fighter Wing will conduct night flying exercises from Nov. 26 through 29 and again Dec. 3 through 6.
Flights will start at 10 a.m. and continue through as late as 9 p.m.
The flights will remain within the standard flight patterns. Air Force pilots need night flying to meet their training and proficiency requirements
The wing last conducted night flying in March of this year.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested