Man accused of killing off-duty Norfolk officer charged with capital murder
The man accused in the murder of an off-duty Norfolk police officer, Victor Decker, is now charged with capital murder.
There’s no word if prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Raymond Lewis Perry.
Perry talked to NewsChannel 3 telling Investigator Mike Mather he’s innocent and that jailhouse snitches were trying to frame him.
A trial date will be set later this week.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains