Williamsburg police searching for man who robbed CVS Friday night
Williamsburg, Va. – Williamsburg police are searching for a man who robbed the CVS on Richmond Road Friday night.
Police say the suspect is a white man with a goatee who entered the store around 9:31 PM.
The man was wearing a gray baseball cap, light gray hooded jacket with red writing under a black jacket, jeans, and tennis shoes.
He approached the counter and asked for narcotics, then lifted up his shirt and showed the pharmacist a black handgun he had tucked in his pants.
The pharmacist complied with the demands and the man left the building.
No one was hurt during the robbery and the man got away with an undetermined amount of narcotics.
If the public has any information on this incident or any other crime in the Williamsburg area please contact Williamsburg Police Department at 757-220-2331 or contact Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.Submit Your Photo
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's