Recall Alert: PeaPod Travel Tents
WASHINGTON, D.C. – According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), 220,000 PeaPod and PeaPod Plus Travel Beds have been recalled due to suffocation and entrapment risks.
Officials say infants and young children can roll off the edge of the inflatable air mattress, become entrapped between the mattress and the fabric sides of the tent, and suffocate.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth