Recall Alert: PeaPod Travel Tents
WASHINGTON, D.C. – According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), 220,000 PeaPod and PeaPod Plus Travel Beds have been recalled due to suffocation and entrapment risks.
Officials say infants and young children can roll off the edge of the inflatable air mattress, become entrapped between the mattress and the fabric sides of the tent, and suffocate.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million