Woman accused of running down husband with car because he did not vote
A political argument took a violent turn in Arizona.
A woman is accused of running down her husband because he didn’t vote.
Now she faces serious charges and he’s in the hospital.
A frantic witness called 911 after police say Holly Solomon used her car to run over her husband after she got mad at him for not voting.
According to the police report, the husband told police his wife, “Just hates Obama and she found out he won.”
She also found out her husband did not vote in the presidential election, which is what set her off because she blamed the president for problems her family was going through.
Solomon faces assault with a deadly weapon charges right now while her husband is recovering in the hospital with serious internal injuries.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery