Shipwreck washes up on Nags Head beach
Check out this video of shipwreck washed up on the beach in Nags Head posted by one of NewsChannel 3′s viewers Tony Brittan.
According to the Outer Banks Voice, recent storms have delivered shipwreck onto the beach on Bonnet Street.
They say the wreck has not been identified yet.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel