Shipwreck washes up on Nags Head beach
Check out this video of shipwreck washed up on the beach in Nags Head posted by one of NewsChannel 3′s viewers Tony Brittan.
According to the Outer Banks Voice, recent storms have delivered shipwreck onto the beach on Bonnet Street.
They say the wreck has not been identified yet.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains