Shipwreck washes up on Nags Head beach
Check out this video of shipwreck washed up on the beach in Nags Head posted by one of NewsChannel 3′s viewers Tony Brittan.
According to the Outer Banks Voice, recent storms have delivered shipwreck onto the beach on Bonnet Street.
They say the wreck has not been identified yet.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Video: Utah Jazz mascot gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head