Shipwreck washes up on Nags Head beach
Check out this video of shipwreck washed up on the beach in Nags Head posted by one of NewsChannel 3′s viewers Tony Brittan.
According to the Outer Banks Voice, recent storms have delivered shipwreck onto the beach on Bonnet Street.
They say the wreck has not been identified yet.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend