Report: Man finds $20,000 in recycled book
(CBS) – A Marlborough man’s hobby paid off particularly well last month, when his weekly visit to the Wellesley book exchange turned up tens of thousands of dollars.
“I closed the book real quick and ran for my car,” the man, choosing only to be identified by the first name Carlos, said of the moment he discovered the book’s contents.
He said that the book he found was laced with over $20,000.
Click here for the complete report from Boston.CBSLocal.com.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods