Report: Man finds $20,000 in recycled book
(CBS) – A Marlborough man’s hobby paid off particularly well last month, when his weekly visit to the Wellesley book exchange turned up tens of thousands of dollars.
“I closed the book real quick and ran for my car,” the man, choosing only to be identified by the first name Carlos, said of the moment he discovered the book’s contents.
He said that the book he found was laced with over $20,000.
Click here for the complete report from Boston.CBSLocal.com.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery