Two workers hurt in industrial accident in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach Emergency Dispatch officials tell NewsChannel 3 an industrial accident has been reported in the 4400 block of Corporation Lane. That’s near Town Center in Virginia Beach.
Officials say two workers were removing a large scale AC unit with a crane when part of the unit broke off and fell 10 feet on them.
Both workers suffered serious injuries and were removed from the roof with a Virginia Beach Fire Department bucket ladder truck.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton