Two workers hurt in industrial accident in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach Emergency Dispatch officials tell NewsChannel 3 an industrial accident has been reported in the 4400 block of Corporation Lane. That’s near Town Center in Virginia Beach.
Officials say two workers were removing a large scale AC unit with a crane when part of the unit broke off and fell 10 feet on them.
Both workers suffered serious injuries and were removed from the roof with a Virginia Beach Fire Department bucket ladder truck.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found