Two arrested in Denver Ave. shooting; Norfolk police searching for third suspect
Norfolk, Va. – Norfolk Police have arrested two men in connection with the shooting of two men on Denver Ave. Saturday night.
24-year-old Arsenio R. McCown and 22-year-old Richard L. Foreman were each charged with Robbery, Malicious Wounding, Discharge Firearm at Occupied Dwelling, Shooting in Commission of a Felony, Use of a Firearm in Commission of a Felony, Possession of Firearm by Convicted Felon, Attempt to Commit Non-capital Felony, Conspiracy to Commit a Felony, and Wearing Mask in Public Place.
A third man remains at large, and is described as a Black Male, 6’0”, 130 lbs, wearing black ski mask, black winter coat, dark colored sweatshirt with hood, and dark pants.
According to police, the two victims were standing outside when they were approached by McCown, Foreman and the third suspect.
The three threatened the victims with a handgun and stole jewelry.
Police say a scuffle broke out between the men and one of the victims and the men fled after shooting at the victims.
Officers were able to apprehend McCown and Foreman in a foot pursuit.
Both victims remain in the hospital in stable condition.
Mr. McCown and Mr. Foreman are both in jail without bond.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888- LOCK-U-UP.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found