Two arrested in Denver Ave. shooting; Norfolk police searching for third suspect
Norfolk, Va. – Norfolk Police have arrested two men in connection with the shooting of two men on Denver Ave. Saturday night.
24-year-old Arsenio R. McCown and 22-year-old Richard L. Foreman were each charged with Robbery, Malicious Wounding, Discharge Firearm at Occupied Dwelling, Shooting in Commission of a Felony, Use of a Firearm in Commission of a Felony, Possession of Firearm by Convicted Felon, Attempt to Commit Non-capital Felony, Conspiracy to Commit a Felony, and Wearing Mask in Public Place.
A third man remains at large, and is described as a Black Male, 6’0”, 130 lbs, wearing black ski mask, black winter coat, dark colored sweatshirt with hood, and dark pants.
According to police, the two victims were standing outside when they were approached by McCown, Foreman and the third suspect.
The three threatened the victims with a handgun and stole jewelry.
Police say a scuffle broke out between the men and one of the victims and the men fled after shooting at the victims.
Officers were able to apprehend McCown and Foreman in a foot pursuit.
Both victims remain in the hospital in stable condition.
Mr. McCown and Mr. Foreman are both in jail without bond.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888- LOCK-U-UP.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury