Eastbound lanes on Princess Anne Road in Virginia Beach closed due to broken water main
Virginia Bach, Va. – Virginia Beach Public Utilities is reporting a leak in a 12-inch water main on Princess Anne Road between Lord Dunmore Drive and Witchduck Road.
Crews are working on repairs, and as a result, eastbound lanes on Princess Anne Road will be closed until approximately 10 p.m. tonight. Motorists should expect traffic delays and the city asks that drivers avoid the area if possible until repairs are complete.
Traffic is being detoured to Lord Dunmore and Fairfield Blvd .
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea