Eastbound lanes on Princess Anne Road in Virginia Beach closed due to broken water main
Virginia Bach, Va. – Virginia Beach Public Utilities is reporting a leak in a 12-inch water main on Princess Anne Road between Lord Dunmore Drive and Witchduck Road.
Crews are working on repairs, and as a result, eastbound lanes on Princess Anne Road will be closed until approximately 10 p.m. tonight. Motorists should expect traffic delays and the city asks that drivers avoid the area if possible until repairs are complete.
Traffic is being detoured to Lord Dunmore and Fairfield Blvd .
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales