Eastbound lanes on Princess Anne Road in Virginia Beach closed due to broken water main
Virginia Bach, Va. – Virginia Beach Public Utilities is reporting a leak in a 12-inch water main on Princess Anne Road between Lord Dunmore Drive and Witchduck Road.
Crews are working on repairs, and as a result, eastbound lanes on Princess Anne Road will be closed until approximately 10 p.m. tonight. Motorists should expect traffic delays and the city asks that drivers avoid the area if possible until repairs are complete.
Traffic is being detoured to Lord Dunmore and Fairfield Blvd .
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- 10 amazing photos of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado
- Oklahoma tornado rated an EF-5 by NWS