Eastbound lanes on Princess Anne Road in Virginia Beach closed due to broken water main
Virginia Bach, Va. – Virginia Beach Public Utilities is reporting a leak in a 12-inch water main on Princess Anne Road between Lord Dunmore Drive and Witchduck Road.
Crews are working on repairs, and as a result, eastbound lanes on Princess Anne Road will be closed until approximately 10 p.m. tonight. Motorists should expect traffic delays and the city asks that drivers avoid the area if possible until repairs are complete.
Traffic is being detoured to Lord Dunmore and Fairfield Blvd .
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'