Report: Woman killed in Camden County traffic collision
CAMDEN — A woman was killed in a traffic collision in Camden County Thursday night — the third traffic fatality in the county in less than a week. That’s according to a post from DailyAdvance.com.
The woman was the driver of a car that sideswiped one car and then was crashed into by a second, a law enforcement official said Thursday night.
The victim’s name was being withheld late Thursday, pending notification of her next of kin.
Click here for the complete story from DailyAdvance.com.
Darragh Copley Frye (@deeintv) November 09, 2012
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found