Report: Woman killed in Camden County traffic collision
CAMDEN — A woman was killed in a traffic collision in Camden County Thursday night — the third traffic fatality in the county in less than a week. That’s according to a post from DailyAdvance.com.
The woman was the driver of a car that sideswiped one car and then was crashed into by a second, a law enforcement official said Thursday night.
The victim’s name was being withheld late Thursday, pending notification of her next of kin.
Click here for the complete story from DailyAdvance.com.
Darragh Copley Frye (@deeintv) November 09, 2012
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9