Chocolate beverage recalled due to salmonella reports
The company said the problem occurred on batches of the mix produced last month.
The bottom of the canisters say they are best to use by October 2014.
Two of the smaller containers have a promotion for the Disney movie, ‘Wreck-It Ralph’ on the side.
Nestle said the problem was caused by ingredient supplier Omya. It issued a recall of certain lots of its ingredient.
According to Nestle, there have been no reports of illness due to anyone who consumed the product.
Consumers who have the product can return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time