Update: Man accused of filming inside of TCC bathroom arrested
Update: On November 12, police say they arrested a 25-year-old man who has been accused of filming another man while in the bathroom at Tidewater Community College.
The suspect has been identified as Randy Tyrone Cade of the 3700 block of Northtree Place in Virginia Beach. He was released on bond.
Police are still investigating this case.
Virginia Beach police are asking for help in identifying a man caught filming another man inside of a bathroom at Tidewater Community College.
The incident happened on September 10th around 2pm when a man saw a shadow on the floor and discovered a camera being held over the partition separating the stalls.
The victim chased the man from the bathroom and confronted him in the courtyard of the college, where the suspect apologized as the victim captured his photo with a cell phone.
The suspect is identified as a black man, 5’8, 155-165 lbs., and appears to be in his early to mid twenties.
Anyone with information about this crime is encouraged to call the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers Office at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (562-5887) or text VBTIP with your information to CRIMES (274697). Callers remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if their information leads to an arrest.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth