Man arrested after flashing breast implants in Walmart
TAYLOR (WNEP) — A man is locked up in Lackawanna County for flashing customers in a store and spitting at police.
Officers in Taylor arrested Jeremy Owens, 23, from Old Forge Monday afternoon. They said after he flashed his breast implants inside Walmart, Owens boarded a COLTS bus and refused to get off.
Police in Lackawanna County said when they put him in a cruiser, Owens began bleeding after banging his head against the window and then spat blood at them.
Owens faces a list of charges including aggravated assault, terroristic threats, public drunkenness, and drug possession.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time