Weekend departures added to Swan Quarter-Ocracoke route
MANNS HARBOR — The North Carolina Department of Transportation’s Ferry Division will add two departures from each side on its Swan Quarter-Ocracoke route this weekend.
The extra departures are being offered Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Nov. 2, 3, 4, 2012) only.
The additional departures will be:
- Departing Swan Quarter at 7 a.m. and 1 p.m.; and
- Departing Ocracoke at 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
The regular fall schedule departures on the Pamlico Sound include:
- Departing Cedar Island and Ocracoke at 7:30 a.m., 10, 1 p.m. and 4;
- Departing Swan Quarter at 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.; and
- Departing Ocracoke to Swan Quarter at 7 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.