USS Enterprise to return to Norfolk Sunday
The USS Enterprise is almost home.
The aircraft carrier pulled into Mayport on Halloween.
This is the crew’s last stop before returning to Norfolk on Sunday.
This is the final deployment for the USS Enterprise.
The entire carrier strike group is scheduled to be home Sunday except the USS Porter.
The destroyer was damaged during a collision in the Strait of Hormuz.
The Navy says it will cost over 2.1 million dollars to fix the damage.
It will return Monday.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations