USS Enterprise to return to Norfolk Sunday
The USS Enterprise is almost home.
The aircraft carrier pulled into Mayport on Halloween.
This is the crew’s last stop before returning to Norfolk on Sunday.
This is the final deployment for the USS Enterprise.
The entire carrier strike group is scheduled to be home Sunday except the USS Porter.
The destroyer was damaged during a collision in the Strait of Hormuz.
The Navy says it will cost over 2.1 million dollars to fix the damage.
It will return Monday.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom