Norfolk woman accused of child cruelty no longer facing charges
In Norfolk, a woman accused of child cruelty is no longer facing charges.
The child cruelty charges against Tammy Futrell were dropped, but if there’s new evidence later found, charges could be brought against her at that time.
She had been investigated in the death of Dylan Cummings in May of last year at the Little Eagles Day Care Center.
But the case against a second woman accused in little Dylan’s death will continue.
Angel Hoskie is due back in court next year on charges of child cruelty in the child’s death.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- 10 amazing photos of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado
- Oklahoma tornado rated an EF-5 by NWS