Norfolk woman accused of child cruelty no longer facing charges
In Norfolk, a woman accused of child cruelty is no longer facing charges.
The child cruelty charges against Tammy Futrell were dropped, but if there’s new evidence later found, charges could be brought against her at that time.
She had been investigated in the death of Dylan Cummings in May of last year at the Little Eagles Day Care Center.
But the case against a second woman accused in little Dylan’s death will continue.
Angel Hoskie is due back in court next year on charges of child cruelty in the child’s death.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested