Gov. Mitt Romney visits Virginia Beach Thursday, promises “real change”
On Thursday, Gov. Mitt Romney was back in Hampton Roads. This time, he spoke in Virginia Beach.
As the Governor took the stage with thunderous applause and cheers at Farm Bureau LIVE, he got right to talking about the issues so many of folks wanted to hear about including the economy and the military.
This rally was supposed to happen Sunday but Hurricane Sandy but a damper on those plans.
Instead, Governor Romney rescheduled for just 5 days before the election energizing his base in the final stretch of the race.
Governor Romney got some of his biggest cheers of the night talking about the military including an unscripted moment when he referenced a Navy jet overhead.
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk