Gov. Mitt Romney visits Virginia Beach Thursday, promises “real change”
On Thursday, Gov. Mitt Romney was back in Hampton Roads. This time, he spoke in Virginia Beach.
As the Governor took the stage with thunderous applause and cheers at Farm Bureau LIVE, he got right to talking about the issues so many of folks wanted to hear about including the economy and the military.
This rally was supposed to happen Sunday but Hurricane Sandy but a damper on those plans.
Instead, Governor Romney rescheduled for just 5 days before the election energizing his base in the final stretch of the race.
Governor Romney got some of his biggest cheers of the night talking about the military including an unscripted moment when he referenced a Navy jet overhead.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found