Don’t Waste Your Money: New Light Bulbs
Would you pay $200 for a package of light bulbs?
That’s how much the new hue LED light bulb system from Philips costs. The system went on sale this week exclusively at Apple stores. It lets you change the color of the bulb`s light to any shade you want!
You can do it wirelessly with a free app for your phone or tablet. You can also set what time you want the hue to go on and off and change it with your computer.
Consumer Reports wanted to know if it was actually worth 200 bucks so they put them to the test.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen