Voting concerns post-Sandy
Hurricane Sandy hammered so many states, that now – there are real concerns about the impact on Election Day.
The states hardest hit by the storm – New York and New Jersey – are the most likely to face the biggest challenges on Election Day.
Though New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has already made it clear it’s not exactly his highest priority right now.
President Obama is expected to easily carry New York and New Jersey. The two campaigns are focused on key swing states, like Virginia.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods