EB Lanes of Downtown Tunnel to close for paving Monday
Crews will perform paving operations in the eastbound lanes of the I-264 Downtown Tunnel, Monday, Nov. 5, and Tuesday, Nov. 6, from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
On Monday evening, the right lane of the eastbound tube and Exit 8 (I-464 and Berkley Avenue) will be closed for paving operations. Motorists who want to use Exit 8 will be detoured across the Berkley Bridge and back to I-464 south.
On Tuesday evening, only the left lane will be closed.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- 10 amazing photos of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado
- Oklahoma tornado rated an EF-5 by NWS