Governor McDonnell visits Chincoteague Island
Governor Bob McDonnell visited Chincoteague today, Wednesday, October 31, 2012, to tour the area affected by Hurricane Sandy and meet with local elected officials, and local fire and police volunteers and residents affected by the disaster.
Governor McDonnell also met with representatives of the Virginia State Police, Virginia Department of Emergency Management, Virginia Department of Transportation, Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries, and other state personnel.
The Governor also took an aerial tour of Tangier Island.
Taking an aerial tour of eastern shore w/ Gen. Long then visiting Chincoteague this morning. facebook.com/photo.php?fbid…—
Bob McDonnell (@BobMcDonnell) October 31, 2012
Governor McDonnell will visit Chincoteague Island today wtkr.com/2012/10/31/gov…—
Holly Lynne Henry (@mediaholly) October 31, 2012
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation