Report storm damage in Virginia Beach
The city of Virginia Beach asks all residents to please report damage to homes, businesses, cars or other property by calling the city’s 311 information line or visiting http://www.VBgov.com/damagereport.
Citizens will be asked to provide the location, type of damage experienced, contact information and an estimation of the severity of damage. Damage must be as a result of Hurricane Sandy. Please report all damage by midnight Nov. 4.
This information will be used by officials to accurately determine the extent of the damage from the powerful coastal storm.
Emergency preparedness information is available at http://www.VBgov.com/beprepared.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million