Report storm damage in Virginia Beach
The city of Virginia Beach asks all residents to please report damage to homes, businesses, cars or other property by calling the city’s 311 information line or visiting http://www.VBgov.com/damagereport.
Citizens will be asked to provide the location, type of damage experienced, contact information and an estimation of the severity of damage. Damage must be as a result of Hurricane Sandy. Please report all damage by midnight Nov. 4.
This information will be used by officials to accurately determine the extent of the damage from the powerful coastal storm.
Emergency preparedness information is available at http://www.VBgov.com/beprepared.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains