Route 175 Chincoteague Bridge Causeway reopens
Crews have reopened the Route 175 Chincoteague Bridge Causeway at 1:25 a.m. The bridge was closed late yesterday after high tides caused dangerous driving conditions on the roadway.
All Route 17 north— and south bound lanes on the access road to the James River Bridge have reopened. Some lanes were closed after high tide caused water to pond in the vicinity of the low lying marsh.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars