Strong gusts in Kill Devil Hills
Kill Devil Hills experiencing strong winds from Hurricane Sandy’s arrival in North Carolina.
At 11:15 a.m. this morning, the Town of Kill Devil Hills declared a State of Emergency.
At this time, motorists are advised to not travel NC 12/Virginia Dare Trail due to ocean overwash.
Additional restrictions will be implemented as recommended by emergency response personnel. There will be no refuse collection in Kill Devil Hills tomorrow, Monday, October 29, 2012.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video