Strong gusts in Kill Devil Hills
Kill Devil Hills experiencing strong winds from Hurricane Sandy’s arrival in North Carolina.
At 11:15 a.m. this morning, the Town of Kill Devil Hills declared a State of Emergency.
At this time, motorists are advised to not travel NC 12/Virginia Dare Trail due to ocean overwash.
Additional restrictions will be implemented as recommended by emergency response personnel. There will be no refuse collection in Kill Devil Hills tomorrow, Monday, October 29, 2012.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?