Step Stool Recall
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission announced a voluntary recall of about 84,000 step stools.
Here is the information on the product that is being recalled:
Name of Product: Step Stool
Units: About 84,000
Importer: Tricam Industries Inc., of Eden Prairie, Minn.
Hazard: The top step/standing platform can break, posing a fall hazard to consumers.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Video: Utah Jazz mascot gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head