Step Stool Recall
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission announced a voluntary recall of about 84,000 step stools.
Here is the information on the product that is being recalled:
Name of Product: Step Stool
Units: About 84,000
Importer: Tricam Industries Inc., of Eden Prairie, Minn.
Hazard: The top step/standing platform can break, posing a fall hazard to consumers.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested