Sandy may affect gas prices
Sandy’s impact may shut down some refinery operations in the northeast for a couple of days – and that could send gas prices up.
There are five refineries on the east coast. They produce 6.5 percent of the gasoline used in the U.S.
Watch NewsChannel 3 First at Four for updates on Hurricane Sandy from Patrick Rockey.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen