Motorcyclist hit in Norfolk
Norfolk police tell NewsChannel 3 a motorcyclist was hit by a car Thursday morning.
It happened around 7 a.m. at Tidewater Drive and Guy Avenue. The motorcyclist was hit by a car, and then transported to the hospital. The woman driving the car left the scene, police say.
NewsChannel 3 is working to find more information. No details yet on the motorcyclist’s injuries.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- 51 killed in mammoth Oklahoma tornado; 40 more bodies expected
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder