Bed, Breakfast, and Boogeyman!
The Williamsburg area is rich with history that dates back to the 1600’s. It is also the location of well documented hauntings such as the Peyton Randolph and Wythe House!
Some believe these hauntings are just the tip of the iceberg.
After 3 years of investigating the Applewood Colonial Bed and Breakfast, the RTL team has concluded there is paranormal activity there. And while they cannot prove it, they feel it’s haunted by the spirits of the original owners. In the meantime, the current owners are now getting calls from potential customers requesting to stay in the rooms most haunted.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery