Bed, Breakfast, and Boogeyman!
The Williamsburg area is rich with history that dates back to the 1600’s. It is also the location of well documented hauntings such as the Peyton Randolph and Wythe House!
Some believe these hauntings are just the tip of the iceberg.
After 3 years of investigating the Applewood Colonial Bed and Breakfast, the RTL team has concluded there is paranormal activity there. And while they cannot prove it, they feel it’s haunted by the spirits of the original owners. In the meantime, the current owners are now getting calls from potential customers requesting to stay in the rooms most haunted.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's