Update: Water main break on Princess Anne Road causes delays
A water main break located at Princess Anne Rd. near Holland Rd. in Virginia Beach caused traffic delays and a detour on to Seaboard Rd. for southbound traffic.
Princess Anne Road southbound between Seaboard Rd. and Holland Rd. has now re-opened.
Crews now have put a clamp on the broken water main, and are shoveling the dirt in to the hole to make repairs. Paving crews are finishing that part of the street repair.
Follow @Kristencrowley3 on Twitter for updates.Submit Your Photo
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found