Update: Water main break on Princess Anne Road causes delays
A water main break located at Princess Anne Rd. near Holland Rd. in Virginia Beach caused traffic delays and a detour on to Seaboard Rd. for southbound traffic.
Princess Anne Road southbound between Seaboard Rd. and Holland Rd. has now re-opened.
Crews now have put a clamp on the broken water main, and are shoveling the dirt in to the hole to make repairs. Paving crews are finishing that part of the street repair.
Follow @Kristencrowley3 on Twitter for updates.Submit Your Photo
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery