Tropical Storm Sandy is expected to strengthen as it moves north
Tropical Storm Sandy is expected to strengthen as it begins moving north today.
Sandy is nearly stationary about 350 miles South-Southwest of Jamaica.
This storm is expected to start tracking north today and cross over Jamaica on Wednesday. Sandy will strengthen close to hurricane strength as is moves over Jamaica.
Sandy is expected to continue to track generally north through the work week and weekend.
Tropical Depression 19 has formed over the open central Atlantic but poses no threat to land.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time