Tropical Storm Sandy is expected to strengthen as it moves north
Tropical Storm Sandy is expected to strengthen as it begins moving north today.
Sandy is nearly stationary about 350 miles South-Southwest of Jamaica.
This storm is expected to start tracking north today and cross over Jamaica on Wednesday. Sandy will strengthen close to hurricane strength as is moves over Jamaica.
Sandy is expected to continue to track generally north through the work week and weekend.
Tropical Depression 19 has formed over the open central Atlantic but poses no threat to land.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found